What eye color do you prefer?

Do you guys like blue eyes(my personal fave)brown eyes,green eyes,hazel eyes, or grey eyes(yes there are such things as grey eyes)Which color turns you on the most?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think the color matters as much to me as just, the way they look I guess haha. I don't know how to explain it. But even when 2 people have the exact same eye color, it looks totally unique with them, since they can show a lot of your personality.

I think colored eyes like blue and green catch my attention more, because you don't see those as often around here, but I've seen amazing eyes in all colors haha :]

What Guys Said 5

• I don't think color matter

it's the wide eyes that turn me on because she's telling me I'm doing her good

• Green eyes then blue, grey eyes are cool but few & far between. It really doesn't matter if I like the girl

• blue, or brown, depends on skin tone

• For breeding purposes brown. because people with brown eyes can see the best. that why most people have brown eyes. But I know what you mean green and blue.

• I am a sucker for a great pair of bright blue eyes. They can pierce their way right through me. But at the same time, the great thing about eyes is how a woman uses them. The right kind of eye contact from the right woman will drive a man wild.the color doesn't matter. She can tell you exactly what she is going to do to you without using a single word with one single look.

What Girls Said 4

• doesnt matter much to me at all, once those eyes look at me with love in them, it'd be perfect reardless of the colour!

• I prefer dark brown eyes, I think they are so sexy. Sometimes if a guy has dark hair and a fair complextion deep blues eyes can be very beautiful.

• I prefer brown it looks more human

• It doesn't matter