Any advice for acne scarring?

Does anyone have any ideas for acne scarring?

I've tried Vitamin E, as well as a few scar creams (Mederma, etc).

Vitamin E worked okay... I couldn't stick with the scar creams as they made me break out even worse.

Just wondering if anyone else has any other ideas... much appreciated :)

Most Helpful Girl

• i take vitamin E pills too! I feel like ever since I took them it helped my skin improve alot, I also and using mederma right now but it does say old scars tend to take some time to heal, it makes me itchy but I have to deal with it :( try lemon juice or bio oil, they sell them at places like walmart I believe

What Guys Said 1

• They have laser treatment which can take care of that or you mightttt be able to fix it with a chemical peal. see GOOD dermatologists and get different opinions and pick which one makes sense for you.

What Girls Said 4

• baking soda. use it for exfoliation and if your skin is really oily, use it as a mask too. make sure to moisturize afterward, no matter what.

• I think maybe yo could try using tea tree oil. It heps with acne and clearing blemishes.

• Bio-oil? I know its good for stretch marks, not sure if it'd work on the face though..

• I use vitamin e.