Should I wax my eyebrows?

I've been suggested this several times to make myself more attractive, so should I do it ?

us the picture on my profile (NOT my main one with hoody) to judge

use*

Most Helpful Girl

• go for it, clean them up a little bit

What Girls Said 7

• Ok to make yourself more attractive just smile more! Your picture makes you look unhappy somewhat! You're cute...so what's the problem? Just cheer up and stop worrying. =p

• the picture in my profile is about as big as I smile, ever lol ( the one with no hoody)

• For the love of God, NO! It honestly looks gay when guys wax their brows. Then again if you're in a country (like Germany? idk) where girls find it attractive, then go right ahead. But in my opinion, I think it's sexy when guys have thick and messy brows 'cause it makes them look more manly.

• Don't its too girly. Also if you are woried just tweeze a few hairs here and there .

• if I were you maybe thread them.. it leaves it a lot more clean for a longer period of time... then again that's my opinion and its really up to you if you want to get them done

• meh...who knows...

• Maybe

• I actually do not think you need too its not like you have a unibrow haha

What Guys Said 0