Guys, what's unattractive on a girl?

it can be anything. shirts, pants shoes, colors, sizes. etc

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• Anything which makes you look like small girl. Bright colors are generally good for girl but don't over do it.

• The ONLY thing I can think of is when girls tie their shirts at the waist, but I HAVE seen some 1 or 2 girls who pulled it off & looked cute! If her clothes were TOO baggy & might say it's not as FLATTERING as it COULD be, but I wouldn't go so far as unattractive...

• oh gosh, lemme see.

sweat pants!

hair pulled back really tight (tight pony tails).

baggy clothes that make it hard to know what the girl actually looks like.

smoking.

dresses like a whore.

when they cake on the makeup. like you can see where the makeup line ends on their neck.

holing another guys hand.

snobby attitudes.

• Personally? Girls who smoke. But that's just me.

• Another guy?

• too much make up; Ugg boots; clothing that is too short or tight if she doesn't have the right figure for it; an annoying laugh; doesn't know how to not talk and listen.

• dressing up like a slut

• behavior

• acne,(pimples around the eyes and lips) a bad laugh(laughs out loud! disrupting conversations), hairy girls( hair on their lip arms and hands!) and especially farting! girls who fart are nasty...if their nasty in public... it gives you a bad image

• If girls farting makes them nasty then maybe you should go for a blow up doll. Or become asexual. Everyone does it. Get over it.

• I aggree with Pancakes that's bull s**t

• Slutty clothing,too much makeup,a penis,any guy that isn't me,cigarettes,drugs,alcohol,Lady Gaga clothes,clown suit,red lipstick,crazy hairdo's like mohawks,too many piercings,too many tattoos,

tramp stamp tattoo,and wearing your hair up like this: link

• shirts I don't really have a problem with (if there are I can't think of any off the top of my head)

pants- (while this is impractical) I just don't like pants on girls in general. if you HAVE to wear them though keep them tight. loose pants make you look too man-like and also makes you appear like your fat (unless you really are of course)

shoes- no uggz please. don't wear tennis shoes with skirts or even shorts. while crocs are OK I still rather not see them if I don't have to

colors- stay away from colors that don't bring out your hair or eye color. when you wear things that are close to your hair/eye color it really brings out your hair and eyes. which is a good thing. the only exception to the rule is if your girlie and like colors like pink and orange etc..

sizes- I think I've already covered this and other than that I really can't think of any others off the top of my head

hopefully I wasn't too harsh but this IS how I feel about womens fashion. regardless

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not a girl but I hate it when girls wear leggings for pants. I use to think that was so cute, but now NO it's not.

• leggings as pants and ugg boots...ugh lol