What do you think about salt and pepper hair?

If I were to make a comparison, it's like George Clooney, but without the handsome features :).

Everyone seems to be chasing this youthful look and getting dye-jobs, but I kinda like it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer salt and pepper.it is sexy,I like a man to look like a man not a boy. But to get technical, is you age and your hair grays ,your skin tone changes as well so the skin tone you had in your 20`s is not the same as your 40`s. That is why when you see someone that had black hair when they were younger,look so fake when they get older so if you do color you hair,make sure you die it 1-2 shades lighter than your natural color was. It will look more natural.

my best advice. Love who you are not what you look like if you color your hair,(and I do) do it for you! And I`m sure George has nothing on you LOL

• Thanks. I never thought about the skin tone thing but it makes sense and is probably why a lot of those dye-jobs look like dye-jobs.

Thanks for the compliment too; but don't tell George :)

What Girls Said 4

• I personally think it is very sexy! WHat is wrong with hair like that for guys? It is all about confidence. Fake it until you make it! meannig go out prettending to be confident about how you look and you will see that women dig the style. But if after all threre is no way you feel sexy with the style get your hair dye.

• I like it. Which might be a little weird coming from someone my age, but it's the truth! Lol.

As long as their face doesn't look dreary and washed out, the salt and pepper look hair tends to make the man look more wise and intelligent. Plus, there's just something awkward looking about false hair colors on men. A guy who messes around with the color of his hair is way to concerned about silly vanities, and that's an tremendous turn-off. Natural is the way to go for sure.

• Thanks. Actually, one of the first compliments I got on my hair color was from a girl cutting my hair. She said that people (girls, I assumed) were looking to get that hair color. Not sure if that's true or not, but it did make me feel good :)

• The silver Fox ;). I have no problem with salt and pepper hair at all. In fact I wouldn't want my fiance to dye his hair when he gets older.

• Thanks. I'm not into the dye job but there seems to be so many ads pushing for it.

• I agree with the other women! I think it's a sexy distinguished look. Your confidence plays a huge role in it as well, and if you've got that you'll carry your salt & pepper in a very HOT manner!

What Guys Said 0