I'm a guy and was wondering if I should get my nose pierced?

It would be both nostrils a stud on one side and a ring on the other. I think travis barker might have done this before so you could google pictures of him to see what it would look like.

Guess I should of added I already had canine bites. So I'm not worried about facial piercings exactly.

Most Helpful Girl

• My friends boyfriend has that, I think if it fits your face then go for it, but the nose is kinda a feminin peircing, I don't know why just is imo. And if you decide to get it done lol just be careful, I've had mine ripped out like 4 times from getting caught on stuff and it hurts a lot when that happens lol

What Girls Said 10

• im not a fan of facial piercings but go for it. be who you are!

• me personally I don't like facial piercings on a guy. I just want the guys facial features without all the stuff on it.

• if you want it, go for it :D

i love peircings on guys, and nose peircings are cute, especially with a ring

• Oh NO, please don't. I can't stand it when guys have facial piercings.

• NO IT'S GONNA BE STRANGE

• the only guy who looked good with a nose peircing was tupac shakur. no other guy can pull it off.

• A nose piercing on a guy is strange at best. I'd say no.

• please don't. that's not a good look for anyone regardless of what your face looks like

• personally I'm not a fan of nose piercings on a guy but if you had to get one don't I would go with just a stud or a ring on one side.

• im not a huge fan of any piercing but ears, but I prefer piercings to tattoos because they can be removed. if you want it go for it, but do it for you, not because random people online say its cool or not

What Guys Said 0