Going With Long Hair?

I have fairly fine hair. Would it look weird if I went with longer hair similar to:

link

Most Helpful Girl

• i wouldn't call that long hair, more like medium, but I'm not sure that will be a good look for you because your face is long

What Girls Said 5

• Go for it:) if it doesn't look how you want you can always cut it off lol but I think I'd look good on you:)

• Nah but watch out because you have a very fine face and you could end up looking a little homosexual.

• Nope, that's nice.

• ashton kutcher is hot

i think you look fine with short hair but go for it if you want

• honestly I don't think it would look good with fine hair, but there is no harm in trying it. you can always cut it off

What Guys Said 1

• Oh let it grow. I love long hair on either sex. Mine is at armpit length now and I want it at mid-back before I trim it off even. Girls with mid-back length really turn me on. It even turns me on when I look in the mirror at mine. Let it grow. You'll look great with long hair.