Need a good liquid eyeliner?

Hi,

I just bought some new liquid liner from Sephora and I'm very disappointed! It is really runny...it runs in to my eyes! And its very messy. It smudges quite easily.

I was wondering if any of you girls know of a good brand of eyeliner that would be better than this one? What do you recommend that's not outrageously expensive?

Thanks! ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• I would have recommended my favorite Urban Decay eyeliner ( link ) but then I noticed you said liquid XD

I love Benefit ( link )

and here is Urban Decay's liquid liner ( link )

You could also try Too Faced or Smashbox just to name a few.. those are relatively affordable, too.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• Almost any liquid eyeliner you can buy out of a CVS or Walgreens is well-priced and works really well. Just don't get the N.Y.C. brand stuff.

• Hmm that's hard because I haunt found one that is that good with out being expensive, I like Bobbie brown for eyeliners, Yah they are expensive but they are the best I've found yet

• I recommend Maybelline...it hasn't failed me yet!

• Prestige I've used it for years and its AMAZING! It doesn't come off till you take it off and it last all day. It's also really affordable it cost $7 but it last a long time. Hope you try it :)

• Any drug store like cvs, walgreens

• i use these

link

they work really well

• Revlon felt tip eyeliner pen. AMAZING.