Makeup or No Makeup?

Do guys prefer girls to wear makeup or not to wear makeup?

0|0
2|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys like the illusion of you not wearing makeup. So in reality wear just enough to look good without looking like you have a cake on your face lol. Go for natural colors as much as possible and don't wear the red lipstick and contrasting colors unless you're wearing a fancy dress or it's a dress up occasion or else guys will judge you as high maintenance too good for them or if your look is really over the top we'll think you're easy.

3|2
    0|0
    • LOVE this answer. "Guys like the illusion of you not wearing makeup" Soo true, and nice suggestions :D

• thank you(:

• I like red lipstick. Otherwise, good answer.

What Guys Said 9

• Do whatever makes you feel more confident because a more confident girl will look more attractive.

2|0
    0|0
  • No Make up :)

2|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the girl. Some can rock jeans and flip-flops with no makeup...some really wear an outfit well with an evening gown and a soft smokey eye shadow and a bit of pink glitter lipgloss...it...it really depends on the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Even make up creates female prettier and more beautiful, I still dislike lady have it especially for almost every occasions and even for whole day at home or doing casual.

Besides, it is still OK to ahve make up for the purpose of presentation on TV, magazine, news or attending special occasion, e.g. wedding day, but have it removed afterward. A bare face - free of make up - shows more true personality because of inside her comes out naturally that drives mad widly and crazy in love than any type of temporal make up.

1|0
    0|0
  • Little makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • no makeup!

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls look a little better with make up especially with that black sh*t around their eyes. but it's a subtle difference. it's not that big a deal. just don't cake it on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Def wearing ,makeup

0|0
    1|0
  • Some makeup or no makeup, just never too much.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I think guys like it,but in moderation.:)

0|0
    0|0
  • They say they like no make up, but in reaity if a girl needs it (like foundation) and doesn't wear it, the majority won't give them a chane.

Also a girl who looks pretty with makeup and stops wearing it won't get their approval either.

In moderation, I think its fine. Too much looks like a mask, too little and your not attractive.

3|0
    0|0