Guys do you like natural nails or the ones we get done?

i just got to know? which is better because I know guys always say natural is better, but some guys think its hot. Do you think were fake if we get them done? is gross or nasty? or is it plain out sexy?

this was ment to be put under style.. not sexuality.. sorry

Most Helpful Guy

• Mostly I like natural nails on girls. But if you had a special occasion that you were going to get dressed up for like a prom or something I think it's fine to get your nails done.

Hey I hope you don't mind but can you please answer my question? I saw you answered a similar question on here and you seem more open minded about it. link

Thank you

• ive tryed to open your link but its not opening.. you can add me and ask in a message if you like

What Guys Said 4

• I like natural, but having them done is just a little more feminine. (French manicures are COOL!) That's another one of those things where, if it's a nice girl that I can enjoy being with, whichever way makes her happy & comfortable with her appearance, I'm fine with whichever way the girl decides. I love complimenting my BFF when she does them, but on days when she does go natural, it's not a turn off AT ALL! I've seen her get hit on just as much both ways...

• I have honestly never thought twice abut a girls nails, I guess big painted and done-up ones might make me think she's vain, but its not really something I'd notice.

• Depends on the type of girl. But most of the time it's a turn on. Shows she likes to look good for herself and cares for her body.

• i like natural but if fake do not get the supa long one keep it simple

What Girls Said 1

• i don't think they care as long as your nails are clean