Color of shirts and shoes on guys you find sexy ?

Colors of 1.shirts and 2.shoes that make them look sexy as well as matured.

Most Helpful Girl

• Clothing color doesn't matter so much, mainly just style. Don't wear torn t-shirts and overalls, those are definitely not my favorite. As for shoes, depends what type of shoes. As long as they're not some weird boot heel pink thing (etc.), you should be fine :)

What Girls Said 26

• SHIRTS: Depends on the guy's coloring and build. What color eyes and hair are we talking about? Pale complexion? I need a few more deets to answer this one, lol.

SHOES: Brown/Black and should always match the belt he's wearing.

• the color of the clothing does not matter. what matters most is 1)cleanliness (like Anon said, no tears, but make sure it's also washed and doesn't have any stains) 2)the fit 3)the style (this is subjective to each female's taste)

As far as shoes go, it's the same thing but I would take it a step further and say that you should also try to match them with your outfit

• Blue, all kinds of it. We are trained to find that masculine. Lay off graphic tees and Ed Hardy and you will be fine. Watch out with bright stuff.. looks kinda cocky or like you might bungee jump

• gray and blue

• Vans, converse, dr martens... ^_^

Band shirts, dress shirts, t-shirts - of a darker color. Dark colors. Dark blues, greens, purples, mustard, red . . . but black also. =)

And stay away from v-neck t-shirts! So gay... But v-neck sweaters with a plain white t-shirt underneath is very nice indeed... :)

Hoodies - yes please.

• As far as colors go, anything. I like simple shirts though, if you can stick to one color, great. Blues, blacks, and whites are a personal favorite. But choose a color that YOU like so it reflects who YOU are. I have a friend who wears neon orange all the time because he says its who he is. He still gets dates. :)

Shoes, just nothing to obscene. Pick your shoes according to the occasion. :)

• They would look so hot in a white shirt, jeans, and a leather jacket. Better yet take off the shirt and jeans and strut with the jacket on only.

• hey, I'm just stumbling on this question now because I was gonna ask a similar one but that's really funny. So you like the jacket on skin look eh? ;p

• i love blue, brown, and black generally... (not all these colors in 1 shirt.. I like all separate colors)

• According to science red is supposed to be the sexiest color to wear, however, every girl that I've talked to has agreed that blue looks better on men. As far as shoes go I think black looks very mature. =)

• I think it depends on the person but black & white shoes, and as for dress shirts, blue & black even a dark red or maroon looks sexy and professional :)

• Bright Colors, Black & White too.

Vans

• I personally like plain and dark shirt... black or navy blue... the shoes should go with the shirt, no brown shoes with a black shirt... and if your wearing a nice button up shirt or something, wear dressier shoes that go with, no gym shoes or sandals with nice shirts!

• black and black

• Black...and Turquoise.:)

• white or blue dress shirt (don't wear a black pant.. maybe something like light brown) and as for shoes...vans :)

• black, grey, blue!

• black and white red yellow hahaha!

• Pastel colours, no patterns. and black

• Black and White Shirts

Black Shoes

• it depends on the guy. My best friend looks amazing in blues because he's got these sky/baby blue eyes and so when he wears a blue shirt of any style his eyes pop out. Gorgeous!

and I don't care so much about shoes.

• plain black or white. mmmm

• Black or brown shirts & dark shoes.

• black and white

• plaid shirts:blue, black

• I like white, black, gray, blue, red shirts. Purple can be kind of cool too. I like white shoes that have some color.

• 1. light colors, white, cream, etc

2. black. nothing but back

What Guys Said 1

• IMHO...

any man that truy worries about colors and fashions and what shoes to wear... is about half a step away from hanging out at bars that have unicorn posters on the wall...

a real man wears what he wants, within reason, and his confidence carries him.

When you are confident but not cocky? What ever YOU wear is what cool guys wear, dude...

what do "cool good looking guys wear?" Ha... if your good looking and confident? Answer: whatever you have on!

if you get into a tizzy any time some girl remarks badly what you are wearing, or your buddys tease you for wearing LAST years shos or pants or shirts?

HA... you might as well go buy a bra now and get it over with...

all within REASON of course... you can't very well go around in speedos and bunny ears, now, but... within reason... you get the idea...

always remember: hot trailer trash get MORE action than a rich fashionable person, lmFao... IF abnd only IF... they are good looking and CONFIDENT.