The whole point of wearing make up is to make it look like you aren't wearing any?

Agree or disagree, why or why not?

Personally I agree 100% make up is to enhance what you already have not to turn it into something completely different, I usually only wear eyeliner and a tiny bit of cover up, I even feel weird wearing mascara. Also I think girls look better with natural make up.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think natural make up is just a default.Make up can go many colors and shades and look amazing on SOME PEOPLE to be honest I don't even like the natural look on most people they use to much cover up and the flesh colored lips really only suit few.With all that being said a lot of people are hideous without make up but on the other side some people are hideous with it.So it all matters who its on.

What Guys Said 2

• Agree. To much make-up makes you look fake. Can you answer my question? link

• Yeah, I only figured that out recently... I thought girls wear little makeup, but actually they wear a lot of invisible makeup.

What Girls Said 7

• I agree, for MOST girls. But for me personally, it's entirely the opposite, lol. If I wanted to look like I wasn't wearing any makeup, I just wouldn't wear any. And a lot of times, I don't. When I wear makeup, it's noticeable and often carries an in-your-face punch of color. Makeup to me is something to play with and have fun. I like vibrant colors, and contrast, and drama. I only do eyes, and/or sometimes lips, and a bit of translucent powder to keep the shine off my face. If I'm in the mood to put on makeup, which is maybe 25% of the time. Usually I just wear mascara.

• Disagree.Make-up is an art(for some it's...doodling) anyways,it's for whatever you want.There's a reason MAC is as popular as it is,it certainly isn't because their large range of eyeshadow colors are "natural"

Concealer is for hiding imperfections.Hiding isn't enhancing.Green stick is for redness.Mascara is for small/thin eye lashes etc

• This is your opinion. My opinion is if I want to wear it, I'll wear it. If I don't, I won't.

• Well I wear a black smokey-eye eyeshadow everyday...which is kind of noticiable but I still like it and it doesn't look over the top because I only apply eyeshadow to the lid. I don't know if I agree with that ...for school? yes, but when your going to a party winged eyeliner or lipstick is always cute

• I agree, it should be to enhance your natural looks. However, I love to have fun with make-up too & put on some pretty colors for a night out.

• same, I was thinking natural looking for everyday, but going out make up is a completely different story :)

• i agree. I use makeup to even out skin tone and to make my skin look brighter

• you can do what you want when it comes to makeup. I like to enhance my look as well as play with color. I think girls look better when they define their eyes. I like smokey eyes and pink lips