What is your favorite type?

If you mate is 2 of the 4 traits: sexy, cute, funny, or smart, which are your favorite 2? (Question derived from the movie "He's Just Not That into You")

• Cute and Funny
  • Cute and Smart
  • Sexy and Funny
    Vote C
  • Sexy and Smart
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I love the emphasis on personality by all of you. I should have written do you prefer sexy or cute? And also do you prefer smart or funny?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• ok cute over sexy first of all

um I can't choose just two, I'd say cute and funny or cute and smart, it depends I like a girl I can have a seriouse conversation with, but I hate a know it all. if she's not a know it all defenetly cute and smart. I'm not going to lie, I do look at looks but I'm not some guy that likes girls just for there bodies either, I just want to wake up in the morning for the rest of my life turning to the side of me and seeing someone who just takes my breath away

What Guys Said 2

• Hey where is (smart and funny) :(. Are you forcing me to pick " Cute and Smart"? O.o

• If you saw the movie you'd know that wasn't an option lol. One from the looks category and one from the personality category. And yay! You picked what I dubbed myself. I actually expected people to want funny and sexy.

• You jailbait, you :P

• I've never even kissed a guy. not so much jailbait. but my first date is in like 2 weeks :) its not that crazy. I'm 16 (high school sophomore) & he's 19 (college freshman)

• Smart and Funny? ftw? :P but I guess Cute and Funny. Bah, why can't it be 3. Cute, Funny, Smart :D

What Girls Said 3

• I would pick smart and funny if there was an option for it but cute and smart will do :)

• Funny and Smart!

• Cute and Smart