What is your favorite type?

If you mate is 2 of the 4 traits: sexy, cute, funny, or smart, which are your favorite 2? (Question derived from the movie "He's Just Not That into You")

• Cute and Funny
    30% (3)42% (5)36% (8)Vote
  • Cute and Smart
    40% (4)42% (5)41% (9)Vote
  • Sexy and Funny
    10% (1)8% (1)9% (2)Vote
  • Sexy and Smart
    20% (2)8% (1)14% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I love the emphasis on personality by all of you. I should have written do you prefer sexy or cute? And also do you prefer smart or funny?

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• ok cute over sexy first of all

um I can't choose just two, I'd say cute and funny or cute and smart, it depends I like a girl I can have a seriouse conversation with, but I hate a know it all. if she's not a know it all defenetly cute and smart. I'm not going to lie, I do look at looks but I'm not some guy that likes girls just for there bodies either, I just want to wake up in the morning for the rest of my life turning to the side of me and seeing someone who just takes my breath away

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Hey where is (smart and funny) :(. Are you forcing me to pick " Cute and Smart"? O.o

0|0
    0|0
    • If you saw the movie you'd know that wasn't an option lol. One from the looks category and one from the personality category. And yay! You picked what I dubbed myself. I actually expected people to want funny and sexy.

• Show All
    • You jailbait, you :P

• I've never even kissed a guy. not so much jailbait. but my first date is in like 2 weeks :) its not that crazy. I'm 16 (high school sophomore) & he's 19 (college freshman)

• Smart and Funny? ftw? :P but I guess Cute and Funny. Bah, why can't it be 3. Cute, Funny, Smart :D

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Funny and Smart!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would pick smart and funny if there was an option for it but cute and smart will do :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute and Smart

0|0
    0|0