I don't dress girlie. What do guys thinks of this?

okay, recently my sisters been on at me about not being 'girly' enough, I usually wear converse/sneakers, skinny jeans &a tee. maybe with a waistcoat. or shorts and an ironic shirt. I don't wear frilly shirts, or skirts, and I only own like three dresses. is this a turn off for guys? I mean I don't dress exactly like a guy, but I don't dress girlie either..

Most Helpful Guy

• No, that's fine. Different guys all have different tastes, and there's definitely guys who like that style. It's not a turn-off, or a turn on, it's mostly about personal preference, and how you are and how you act WITHIN the clothes, not the clothes themselves. It's not so much about how you dress (it is a little, but not much at all), and more about if what you wear is what you feel inside you, what you want to express. What do you have inside you that you express through clothing? What is your personal, internal "girlie-ness", and how could, or how DOES, that manifest itself in your style and how you talk/act/walk/carry yourself? Because I think that that's what's really going to show that more feminine side of you; If it's natural to you, and rings true with what's internal and inside you (because you have that inside you), more than if you just wore a dress and did your hair up nicely.

What Guys Said 2

• Change your wardrobe

• def. change it

What Girls Said 0