Cute receptionist at my dentist?

I went to the dentist today for the first time in 6 months for a regular check up. And when I get there, I was met by a very attractive new receptionist who had just started working there.

Now all the receptionists who have or are still working there are attractive. But for some reason this has caught my eye the most out of all the others.

Ask is do you think it would be worth me possibly asking her out for a drink or something, the next time I go in which is actually in a months time. Or should I just not bother. Usually, in the past I would not have hesitated. I've asked out a girl who worked in my bank once and even in a clothing shop, but for some reason I'm hesitant about the girl in the Dentist. Am I just being a chicken? Or should I just take a breath and ask her?

Any advice guys and girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• You should go for it, you're not loosing anything, instead you might gain a good friend or perhaps girlfriend :) good luck!

What Girls Said 1

• ask her. :)

What Guys Said 1

• there are a lot of hot dentists out there. Smile at her a lot and tell her she's pretty and see where that gets ya