Girls do you like tight t-shirts on guys?

title says it all, do girls like tight shirts on guys ?

Most Helpful Girl

• generally, yes. I don't mean skin tight, but your clothes should fit you.

I tried to post links to some examples, but it won't let me because I'm not level 3.

So if you want to see them, I thought the tri-blend short sleeve track shirt at american apparel was a good example a "tight" tshirt and the v neck sweater at the gap was a good example for a sweater.

What Girls Said 13

• as long as it isn't skin tight. and if your muscular and wear a v neck its really hot but just make sure that the v neck doesn't go to low. but if you are really skinny and not the strongest guy in the world then stick with the looser fitting shirts.

• I think this is the tightest a guy should wear a t-shirt : link

any tighter I think it looks unflattering no matter how ripped you are. but that's just me.

• Not really. I mean if you're really in shape, then maybe. But I'll take care of the tight clothing wearing in the relationship :)

• No.

• YES

-If you have muscles

-Working out

-Sport requires it (biking, Running)

NO

-Not in shape

-Looks like a little girls shirt

-Beer gut.

• If you have nice arms/shoulders I don't mind it being a little snug, but snug all the way down... No. I like it when guys show off thier hard work to stay fit and toned, but there is a point it becomes feminine.

• If they are muscular and have abs yes, if not, please do us all favor and stick to baggy tshirts

• they look great on guys

• If they're muscular yes.

• It can be hot if you are fit ;)

• Yes, it's really sexy, especially if he's buff. But the shirt has to be fitted like athletic style rather than just a t-shirt that's two sizes too small lol

• not particularly

• Not really. I generally find it's a sign of arrogance.

What Guys Said 2