Buying on Ebay or Craigslist?

Has anyone here ever bought a car on ebay? If you have, could you please fill me in. I'm looking for a new car and I want a cheap one. I found one that I might like but the asking price seems pretty low. It is asking for $1500 for a 2007 Volkswagen Beetle. Does anyone know if there are often scams of any sort? Thank you so much for your help in advance.

Most Helpful Guy

• Post the link to the listing. I think the best thing to do when shopping for a car on eBay. Is to look at listing in your area then contact the seller to view the car and make a deal then. Don't make a deal through eBay.

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't buy a car on ebay, it just seems like there is way too much stuff they could leave out about the car. I bought my car off craigslist though. I feel completely confident in every purchase I have made on craigslist.

What Girls Said 3

• I have done it before on kijiji and I like it better because it's cheap like ebay, but local so you can contact the person and actually see the car! My truck was bought that way and I love it

• When you have concerns for the price matching the car and the overall deal,your suspicions are more than likely correct.Lately they've been going for Acuras at a very low price.It's a scam,avoid it.

• 0|0