Is life beautiful to you? Sacred?

I mean, do you think it's special or do you see it more like "it is what it is". Personally I place a lot of value in life, and I think it's beautiful at times. Nature usually amazes me.

I wonder who went through down voting everyone. . .would've liked to hear an opinion at least.

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Life is almost beyond description, and yes I think it is both beautiful and sacred. Any moment can be beautiful, or a revelation, and you can find beauty or joy in so many things. A line from a poem I wrote says "The beauty, lost and found, inside anything" I like it because it expresses how one person could look at something and feel absolutely nothing, while someone else could see one of the most beautiful or touching things to them. Every moment is a chance to be great, to let go. The events of the past can haunt us, or make us smile, but as long as we don't let them dictate our future, we are free, to create and express and be.

What Guys Said 4

• Life is thoroughly fascinating. Even the highest forms of life have purely viral behavioural patterns, surviving for the sake of survival itself, instinctively, modifying through selection the best methods to live in unlivable places. Filling every niche in every barren, desolate place, never knowing when to quit.

• I agree, the more you learn about other creatures on this planet the more fascinating it becomes, love it. Thanks : )

• most of nature is very beautiful, much more than people tend to be. nature is pure and not driven by greed and selfishness tho.

• That's true, when I think of life I usually picture something beautiful in Nature, like a flower, rather than a person.

• or an animal, or weather (I love watching extreme weather videos, like tornadoes forming).

• Oh yeah, tornadoes are pretty amazing, as long as you're only watching though lol

• Sacred, no. There needs to be more murder. Buuut, I do think life is totally beautiful, and every life is beautiful, as beautiful as the last.

• More murder? Explain please. I agree though, life's beautiful : )

• Lol, alright I can get that, thanks for your answer haha

• Haha, your welcome.

• Life sucks. You can look forward to realizing that in the future.

• Sometimes it does, it's already sucked for me often enough. Doesn't mean there aren't great things about it too though, imo.

What Girls Said 3

• Life in general is completely amazing. Just thinking of all the components of life and all the different kinds of life that inhabit this world just astounds me. Taking a step back and viewing the world from a broader perspective is fun to do too.

Life can be described by everything, but beautiful is definitely one of the best. And I also think it's good to place a lot of value in life :)

• i think life is ugly in a really beautiful way.

• i think life is great. it has its ups and downs, that's without a doubt. but that's what makes life so fascinating, all the little bumps along the way