Do You Have Straight, Curly or Wavy Hair?

What is your hair type(naturally)

Do you get perms?

I have curly hair but normally I straighten it with my CHI,but for this past week I've been wearing it down curly and I've been getting a lot of compliments on it.I wish I had straight hair though,curly hair isn't really seen as attractive:/ But curly hair is better than no hair:)

Most Helpful Girl

• My hair curls naturally, and often dries in ringlets, haha. I don't do much of anything to it as far as products go. I brush it out before I get in the shower, then I shampoo and condition, towel 'dry', and let it do its own thing until my next shower. The only time a brush or comb even comes near it is right before a shower, and I get surprisingly few tangles.

Straight hair does seem to be the most 'universally attractive' hair type as far as Western culture goes. I'm not as fond of it though, I think it's kind of boring. Most people might be less drawn to curly hair, but I much prefer it, and I think it better compliments my face and my style than straight hair would. =] So other opinions about it take a backseat I guess, lol.

• as long as your hair is always cool colors I wouldn't care if it's strraight or curly.

• F.uck yeah, haha. I'll let you know as soon as I do it, and you can critique. =P

What Guys Said 3

• mine's curly and it sucks

• Are you kidding? I bet it's cool. I almost always like curly hair on dudes.

• i keep it short, buzzcut to be exact. I can't do anything useful with my hair.

• I'm sure you could if you had it cut differently, but when in doubt, take the easy route haha.

• Depends on the girl, I like both. Some girls just make me drool with curls, whereas some girls I love having straight hair. Just depends on what you look like. I don't know what you look like, ahah. But if people are digging on it then its good for you.

• Naturally my hair is wavy/curly, like the night stalkers' hair. link

I'll usually straighten it though.

• it looks kinda weird but at the same time cute/sexy... lol..

What Girls Said 21

• My hair's not super curly, but it's more curly than wavy I guess, naturally that is. I had it permanently straightened about a year ago, and I'm still debating about whether I want to do it again. I don't want to damage my hair or anything, but straight hair's a lot easier to manage. I think the best would be to have wavy hair that's under control, mine gets way too poofy sometimes :/

• Did you get a brazilian or japanese blowout or perm?

• Oh really?Did you like the results?

I was thinking of getting the japanese over the Brazilian

• I like it, just thought I'd try brazillain. It was amazing though, I could just take a shower and let it air dry and not worry over whether it's frizzing up or being poofy. Saved me a lot of time in the morning. The only negative is that if you do it once and don't retouch then it's annoying because the new hair growing is wavy/curly but the ends of your hair are straight. So if you want to go back to curly you'll have to get a haircut, which for me would require cutting off more than I want to.

• My hair's super straight if I blow dry it like I usually do, but if iI let it dry on its own it has a little bit of wave. I'd love for it to be wavy, but whenever I try to curl it or anything, nothing happens to it. :/

• i have naturally wavyish hair, its a pain sometimes because I easily get knots in my hair, I like staright hair on me too , which I do once in a while but Asian girls normally have straight hair so I like to wear mine a little different

• I have thin straight hair. I'm happy with it but it is a bit annoying sometimes. It can get boring to have your hair just hang there & my hair refuses to curl. so I can't do anything with it. I find curly hair to be gorgeous :)

• I have wavyish hair. It's closer to straight than curly, but definitely wavy. Even though I do straighten it usually, I like having the option of letting it go wavy. I have never had a perm and I don't think I'll ever get one.

• I disagree, curly hair is gorgeous. I have natural curly hair and I love it. Everyone else does too.

• I have naturally curly hair, but I got a straight perm done about a year ago. My hair has grown out since then, so the top half is wavy/curly and the bottom half is super straight. I always have to straighten the top part. I used to get a lot of compliments when I wore my hair in its natural state, but it was such a hassle to maintain. I just prefer straight hair. I can roll out of bed without having to brush it and I'm good to go. lol.

• I have curly hair. I love curly hair but mine's the kind of frizzy, dry kind :( It looks really good some days then really bad others, it's very temperamental unfortunately.

• I have naturally curly hair and I don't like it that much. I mainly wear it straight but when I'm super lazy I will just wear it down and curly or in a messy bun. I wish I had hair too, I think it would be much easier to manage.

• I have wavy hair but they kind of turn into ringlets at the front. Most of the time I straighten it, but I left it regular once and got several compliments so I've been wearing like that more often

• Curly hair, and I love it, curly looks BEST on me.

But straight hair can be Beautiful too.

• Naturally wavy. Sometimes I straighten it and sometimes I curl it. Just depends on my mood that day:)

• Curly. Generally I just let it do whatever but sometimes it's fun to straighten it. And I've never gotten a perm before.

• My hair type naturally is uber straight. I hate it, so I get perms :) Once and a while I'll straighten my hair and I'll get more compliments since I dyed my hair recently, but I still prefer it curly.

• Wavy with a few curls. Never had a perm

• Straight.

I wish I had natural curly hair though.:(

• wavy

• I have straight hair!

• Mine's straight for the most part. In really humid weather it becomes quite wavy

• my hair is horrible. it's not wavy and it's not straight. it's like it can't make up its mind. so it's in between the wavy and straight. but I get it chemically straighten

• i used to have pretty wavy hair, but I straighten it a lot so now naturally it is pretty straight