How do I dress girlie?

do guys like this style? this is the way I dress. &no I'm not a poser who goes around saying 'im scene kid.' ignore the scene thing in the linkname. right now I dress like ; link

or should I change to a more girlie style?

Most Helpful Guy

• You dress like a scene girl, like it or not. The way you dress now is fine, if you've got the face and body for it.

It really depends on how you look?

• i've been told that I suit it, and that I look nice. but a lot of girls think that I won't get boyfriends unless I dress up girlie like them

• Baby sucking on a pacifier?

• hahaha you could take it that waay I guess. uh it was supposed to be a :P face.

What Guys Said 1

• scene is pretty hot...wat you smokin

What Girls Said 1

• In my opinion,that "style" is far from tomboy but also far from girlie,simply tacky in my opinion.But if you like your style then why are you trying to change it?

• I don't thinkthat style is tacky at all. I like it on alo if girls. It was awesome on my cousin and she just got married so of course you can still get a guy if you dress like that. If you like it then don't change yourself.

• well, I'm gonna stay with the way I dress.

&it's not tacky. sure, it might be when you're like forty but at my age right now I don't really care.

• It's kind of tacky for anyone over the age of 13/14,but ok.Sure.