Do guys notice and care when a girl does something new to her hair?

For example, will they think "she recoloured her hair, I like it when it's like this best" or "she looks really good with that braid"

I normally only wear my hair one or two ways, I don't hear a lot of time in the morning and I just generally don't bother. But will my guy notice when I do? What do you girls think?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I'm attracted to her, yes I'll see it within seconds. If I'm not then I won't be as quick to pick up on it.

What Guys Said 3

• Personally, I never notice it. Hair is simply so far down on my list that I only notice it if it changes radically, like a primary colour or gets shaved off completely. I don't think I know any guys who notice it at all.

• I notice when a girl does her hair and I really really really like it! ( Yeah that's three reallies lmao =P) It shows that a girl likes taking care of herself and that she wants to impress me and is willing to take the time to do so. It doesn't have to be anything to grandiose, just something that works for her and shows that she puts effort into how she looks =)

• yea I would ,if I know you

What Girls Said 2

• My guy always notices my hair lol I don't know why, his favorite style is when I let my hair do the natural beachy wave thing, and his favorite color is either natural, or this deep auburn lol whatever the reason, he is always letting me know if it looks good, I love it haha

• yeah a guy in my college class notices if I have my hair up or down, a different colour, whether its been straightened or not or if I've had a cut when some of the girls ddont even notice. I think guys pay more attension than we give them credit for haha