Do guys find it attractive if girls are in sweats?

like the other day, a few guys kept staring at me (they weren't in a group though) but I was only in sweatpants and t-shirt . are those kinda clothes attractive or something?

Most Helpful Guy

• it's certainly not the hottest thing a girl can wear but it's what's inside the clothes that count. a week ago I saw this girl at the gym on the treadmill with the worst fashion sense ever, baggy sweatpants, horrible ugly hush puppy shoes, she was sweaty and her hair was kind of messy but she had huge jugs and a pretty good body and I just watched them bounce around in the mirror against the wall. I would've done her. in contrast there's a girl I see in the gym regularly who has a really pretty face and great fashion sense but is kinda skinny and has a flat ass so I'm not too interested.

What Guys Said 6

• There's something cute/sexy about a girl in sweats. I don't know what it is, and I can't explain it at all but there's just something about seeing a girl in sweats with her hair pulled back that I really like

• Not really, sweats are plain looking and aren't the biggest eye candy in the world. They were probably looking at your face because they thought you were pretty.

• Yes.

• like yoga sweats? then yes.

Baggy? god no.

• Usually means a girl is on her period if she's rockin' the sweats, no?

• If your clothes were tight then I would understand that behaviour.

What Girls Said 1

• I get checked out more and receive more male attention when I'm in freakin sweats than when I actually dress up & look good(makeup,hair done etc)...I don't know why haha