Is it normal for me to have hair everywhere!?

I'm 16 and I have hair like everywhere,aside from the the general areas. I have darkish hair on my stomach, my cleavage area, the cheeks on my face.. its not noticeable from like a feet ot two away but like really noticeable when your like really close... my mom told me that when I get older the hairs would fall off or get lighter.. would it!? :( I'm kinda worried because my friends are all bare and I'm like hairy chubaka.. is there a way to get rid of them or lighten them?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's normal for some people. Whatever you do, don't shave. You can try using bleach, it'll make it less noticeable. Sally Hansen works well. Another option is waxing, though it hurts like a bitch. If you really get fed up, there's always laser treatment, though you really shouldn't have to go to such extremes.

I'd say the best option is bleach, it'll lighten them. The biggest problem with putting bleach on your skin, however, is that while the product's on it's really really itchy and you'll have to just endure it for the 15-20 minutes required. Don't move or you'll make it worse, just sit still and listen to some really loud music, metal preferably. Make sure the shower's ready for you to jump in as soon as you can, no need to endure the torture for longer than necessary. Good luck, unfortunately it's the curse of dark hair, for girls anyway :/

What Guys Said 2

• But an ideal girl likes her guy to be smooth & realizes there's more to maturity than hair.

Here is how to shave your pubic hair: 1st cut the hairs short. Apply conditioner or something creamy to the pubic area. Then shave upwards in the opposite direction of the hairs with a 5-bladed razor. Be sure to shave hard to make it smooth. Afterwords to avoid getting beginners side effects wash the area off with acne cleanser or anti-bacterial dishwasher soap. It only takes me 5 minutes to shave it & I shave about 3x a week. If done right you will be incredibly smooth like me. If you do experience beginners side effects don't panic, just put acne cream on the bumps, pop them if you can, keep up the shaving routine, & they should go away within a month. It's just like starting a new medicine.

Here are the benefits of pubic hair removal: 1st of all the absence of pubic hair is a lot more erotic & sensational. It's easier to get sexually excited & masturbate. You'll feel sexier, younger, & more naked when you're naked. If you're a girl your guy will be able to see your vagina when you're naked. For girls it makes their periods easier to clean up because the hair just traps in blood & junk. It's cleaner because hair traps in odors & dirt & is one less thing to wash when you take a shower. One of the reasons I started shaving is because pubic hair was a distraction when I saw that area, I would kill time twirling the hairs. Pubic hair can get caught in stuff like your zipper. & you won't leave long gross hairs on the toilet or in the bath.

• shaving...

What Girls Said 7

• I don't think they will go away when you get older. But it could be a bit related to hormones (meaning that when you're past puberty or on birth control it could be a bit less).

I'd try waxing. After a while (and I mean years), the hairroots can be so damaged by the waxing that the hairs stay away. I almost never have to pluck my eyebrows anymore (after 10 years of plucking)

• Some heritages are just naturally hairy, hon. I've got light blond peach fuzz everywhere including my bum. I'm not totally secure either.

But I'd suggest waxing. Shaving is said to make the hairs grow back faster and darker, though I've heard that's a big fat myth, but why risk it?

When you get old enough there's always laser hair removal.

• If it's fuzz,then that's pretty normal,although I don't have noticeable fuzz...if you're a brunette it's also completely normal to have excess hair,or what LOOKS like excess hair,as blonds have the same amount but blond hair isn't noticeable.One of the downsides to being a brunette is hairiness or appearance of being hairy

• it could be genetics or maybe a hormone problem, maybe you should check your thyroid (but this is if its REALLY noticeable). or you can wax, or any type of other hair removal of that sort.

• It's normal don't worry. Never ever shaved when I was younger that bugged me and I shaved in my tommy and there is some thick hair there now...so just wax where you can, and bleach your arm, bums...

• they make hair removal cream for your face.

• dont shave them because they will grow back thicker and darker than before. I would probably try to bleach or wax them. or you could look into laser hair removal