What is the most attractive style for girls?

Pretty self explanatory.

Most Helpful Guy

• Something that suits you and you're comfortable in. I hate it when girls try to be something, it's so easy to tell. Just wear what you naturally gravitate to. If you like it and feel comfortable and confident in it than you'll be really attractive. Confidence is key. Now, if you're comfortable in baggy sweaters etc...that's cool but not the sexiest thing alive. I love a girl that can pull off a sexy or cute outfit with confidence. I am especially partial to a girl who is confident enough to go braless, something about that says a lot about a woman to me. Doesn't have to be slutty, can be in a cute/reserved dress or whatever. I am a boob man though.

What Guys Said 4

• well personally, I like girls to wear a nice fitting vneck tee with a great pair of skinnys.

although, skinnys have a weight limit.

• Skinny jeans a tshirt or hoodie and skate shoes

• The most attractive style for girls around your age would be casual or unique. When they're older they should dress classy and sophisticated.

• Naked.

What Girls Said 1

• it's seriously going to matter to the guy you are talking to. the way they dress and act are going to have a reflect on the girls that they like.