So I'm 22
1. I don't have my beginner's/learners license, I never really wanted to spend money on license/gas/insurance blah blah never interested me. I preferred to save all that money and use public transportation for everything. Done it for 4 years and saved lots of money.
2. I still live at home with my parents because rent is expensive, pay for groceries, heating etc. For the last year I've had to start paying rent/month, way cheaper then other rent. Because again I like to save money.
3. I never been to a university yet, 4 years after completing grade 12, just really don't know what to do with myself, and going to university just to get a degree and not know what to do with it is a waste of money. Must I say again I like to save money.
So without driving and home with my parents NO I do not plan this still when I'm 30. I am actually going to get my license this year. I do actually plan to be a bus driver learning the bus system etc. after beginners license, the take a busing license. I have a bank account which charges me $5 to withdraw from it which is how I save money and where 3/4 of my pay cheques go form jobs over the years. 1/4 in regular account, that's how I save over the years.
So living at home with parents/Not driving/Not having a good career job yet may look unattractive as so people say,
but the reasons for it are saving lots of money and using it when needed still unattractive instead of blowing it on whatever. Some also says having lots of money attracts girls too, except stay away from the ones who use you because you have it.
So I`m asking could you look at it in this way instead of a slobbish way?
- Attractive0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Unattractive50% (6)0% (0)40% (6)Vote
- Neither Or50% (6)100% (3)60% (9)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
When you start dating, and when you get a girlfriend, your going to have to spend money there is no way around that, and if you have money and don't spend it, not necessarily always on her, but if you don't take her out or get her a gift for her birthday or anything like that, she will think your cheap, and she won't stick around very long, regardless if she is a gold digger or not.0