Curly hair.. Tell me what is your opinion is on girls with curly hair.

Now a days most girls have str8 hair.. To me, they look all the same and I love my curly hair and being different. Yet, I like the whole dating and flirting lifestyle but at the same time looking for a boyfriend.. I've always wondered what guys thought about girls with curly hair. Please give me your opinion! I can't add a poll yet so please comment.

A. str8

b. curly - Its whatever, its alright, its cute, its sexy, ... any other comment.

Thanks Guys xo kisses (;

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely love it, especially if it's long. I really can't explain what is it about it, I just love it.

What Guys Said 5

• I love curly hair because it gives a more free-flowing, sexy, feel and I just want to touch the softness. What's even more alluring is if my lady is confident enough to change her looks every now and then. Such as straight hair then back to curly, then a mohawk, then back to straight. Or perhaps a change in hair color from time to time as long as it looks good for her particular face shape and the pigments of color compliment her natural beauty. I always encourage my woman to have her own sense of styel. Just for the record I love variety in life as I get bored easy.

Thanks, J.D.

• i don't like curly hair ether but it's just a preference. I would have to be a pretty shallow person to let something like that stop me from dating a women, it's not important enough for me to even care really.

• Curly is my preference. I have only had one girl with curly hair and its down right sexy. long and curly :)

• i don't like it. I prefer straight, but like wavy just as much. but for some reason I don't like ridiculously curly hair.

• WTF is with all the "curly or straight hair?" questions?

What Girls Said 2

• I think curly hair is beautiful as long as it is managed.

• Here is what I can tell you about curly hair:

- Guys like hair they can run their fingers through.

- Curly hair doesn't deflect light as well as straight hair, so under normal everyday light, it can appear frizzy no matter how springy it is up close.

However, IMO curly hair is very special. I have curly hair and 99% of the time I leave it that way.