I know as a female, I find musicans way more attractive than the non-musical male (sorry to those of you out there). Do you guys out there find musically inclined girls more attractive? Any intrament better than others?

(I don't mean physically, purely mental here)
(ok, re-phrase #2)

is someone being musically inclined be a turn on?

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm do you mean attractive like physically because that's what it sounds like you are saying lol and honestly I really don't think musicians and normal guys or girls that aren't musicians look any different lol, but if you mean attracted to as in like emotionally than its probably like musical guys are more attracted emotionally to musical girls because they share interests and the love a music, and its something they have in common that can start a conversation and then they could hang out and listen to music or make music lol.

• Haha ok I thought you meant mentally just making sure lol =]

What Guys Said 1

• honestly it doesn't matter ,

What Girls Said 1

• im a musician myself and I find musical ability an immense turn-on in men! there's nothing sexier than a man who can sing and play an acoustic guitar!