Which is better - short or long hair?

Tell me which and why

Most Helpful Guy

• Long hair because its more attractive and its a better grip for a guy when he wants to have rough sex.

What Guys Said 6

• I think long hair is prettier & more feminine, but I've seen PLENTY of cute short hair styles as well! If I like a girl, I want her to have whichever she's comfortable with...

• i prefer long hair,because it looks attractive on women

• shorter is better.

• I like chin length.

• i like short hair but it should be very very short.. so attractive and sexy for me :)

• What's considered long and short? I like shoulder length.

What Girls Said 5

• Short hair, because I have thick hair and it weights a ton if its long. Also if you have short hair you can do the sexy hair flip and that's pretty bad ass

• long hair in the long run is better, you can style it all different ways but if you continuously use heat on your hair then its going to burn and your going to have to have the dead parts cut off...

with short hair you don't have all the different styles but its quicker to style everyday which I find is better because it saves all the hastle of thinking "oh, how am I going to style my hair today" when there's only a couple that you can choose from.

• Long hair works best for me,but some girls can really rock short hair,just not me:/

• I like long hair because you can do so much more hairstyles with it. You can't play with short hair.

• Long hair it's more versatile and it looks better