What do girls think about guys that wear tank tops?

I only wear them when I workout or if I'm playing basketball. I'm just wondering what you girls think, should I not wear them? By the way I'm in shape.

Most Helpful Guy

• good christ dude...

half teh chix say wear it if you got the body... half say NEVER wear it out other than working out...

right... *rolls eyes*

chicks change their whole wardrobe based on what their friends say, LMAO...

half like it? WEAR it if you got the body and your confident... or dont, it don't really MATTER

you never gong to please all the girls al the time, who CARES? we are GUYS... if half like it, go for it...

real men don't CARE what women think about what we wear... lol

What Girls Said 8

• If you're only wearing them when you work out or play sports it's completely fine. Never wear them in any other circumstance, though, unless it's just to wear to bed (if you wear a shirt to bed at all, that is).

A tank top on a guy is like underwear, it's not proper clothing, and they're meant to be worn underneath a shirt (unless it's a workout tank top), so it would be like walking around in public wearing just your boxer shorts. Sure, they're shorts and they cover your junk, but everyone knows they're not meant for that.

Maybe it's just me who thinks this way, but men who wear tank tops in public as shirts (not when working out) are like the trashy girls who practically walk around in their bras. It's very trailer.

• While you're working out, I think it's fine. I just don't like it when guys wear them on a daily basis just because they want to show off their arm muscles :P

• If you're working out its to be expected and it allows for easier movement and its hot cause you have big muscles. However If you wear them on an every day basis people are going to think you're a show off and for some girls this screams tool.

• Because you're in shape and you wear it while your working out, then its fine. I'll want to see those sweaty arm muscles. Sorry for being creepy ha ha :) I just wouldn't wear them as an all day everyday thing.

• F your in shape go ahead and wear them alli you want, but if you weren't then its not a good ides

• personally I do not like that look at all. I think a man should be dressed more modestly and the beater look is trashy on guys. tanks are for girls.

• Tanks tops are for males since when did females ever wear tanks tops till the modern days when women started dressing trashy period. Everything females do now days is try to mimic males to look like them.

• i don't like it at all

• I think theyr suuuuper sexy! Orgasmic on a toned body! When my boyfriend wears them it makes me wanna tare off his clothes and get to business ;)

What Guys Said 1

• Here's what my girlfriend thinks, "I think it's gay. It's a turn-off and I can't stand the wife-beater shirts. It's so trashy to me." Its gay man. You should stop wearing them. FAG!

• It's masculine and only men should wear them, tell your girlfriend she is crazy. Or is that your opinion really.