What's the deal with Snookie hair?

Okay when I was in High school it was called a pouf and it was much smaller. So why are they changing the name now to a snookie. Plus she looks retarded since its so big and it makes her look like one of those ugly troll dolls. I am wondering because my little sister wants to be just like Snookie. So give me your opinion snookie hair.

Most Helpful Guy

• she looks like a bloated bulldog, the godfather and scarface are cool, jersey shore is f***ing retarded

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 8

• Celebrity and media dominate and lead fashion. Even though Snookie didn't come up with the 60's look, she's known for it, because it's exaggerated version of the style, and her Jersey Shore fame. Where I'm from we joke about the Bump it, I've never heard it called the Snookie. Mostly, because no one I know watches that kind of crap tv.

• yeah over tanned, long haired oopa loompa isn't ever going to be a popular look.

• Ugh...Snooki :/

• It's her signature thing.

• She wears her hair so big because she is only 4'10. She is trying to add height.

• i think snookies hair is cute (not that id do it that high myself) I didn't know that they called it the snookie now that's funny.

• Snookie here, Snookie there.

Who the hell is Snookie?:l

• It's okay every once in awhile not daily