You must approve your girlfriend's outfit? Guys, how many of you do this?

You must approve your girlfriend's outfit before she goes out. IF you say its "inappropriate" she has to change or you refuse to go out with her.

im suprised none of you do that. I'm not allowed to wear dresses out, not even to partys or if its hot outside.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol, since when do guys care about outfits? Perhaps if she were dressed in a catsuit made from the leather of freshly skinned babies I'll consider skipping the date, but other than that, I can't say I care much.

What Guys Said 6

• I wouldn't date a girl who dressed outside of my comfort level so there is never a need to ask her to change.

• That is little bit controling. Not healthy.

• LOL! We don't give a damn about the outfit..if we like you..then hell we just step out with you no matter what!

• Hopefully none.

• That's really not cool to be so controlling of what you wear that he won't even let you go with the more comfortable option in hot weather. Sounds to me like he has control issues and is being over possessive.

• Yes, she only dresses like a slut when I allow it.

What Girls Said 1

• Heh. My boyfriend would never do that--and if he did, he wouldn't be my boyfriend for much longer.