Do glasses really look that bad? Is it such a problem?

I'm hearing some negativity about glasses, but I'm not comfortable with contacts or corrective laser surgery. I really don't want to lose my glasses. Is a guy with glasses really such a problem?

Most Helpful Girl

• what are you talking about? there is nothing hotter than guys in glasses

What Girls Said 7

• I wear both. These days it really isn't a problem with glasses, any optician worth their salt will be happy to advise on the best frames to suit your face.

Also I found the one day disposal lenses are good for when you go want to go to sporting events or watching 3D films/sports/TV (balancing 3D specs on top of your normal ones is a bit tricky and quite uncomfortable). They really aren't as bad as everyone makes out and you can chop and change that way. The only thing to remember with them is to take them out before bed otherwise they're great! I thought I wouldn't get on with them being a bit squeamish about eyes (bad experience out in the Middle East, don't ask!) but when you have them in its no worse than having a loose eyelash and it only takes about 10 minutes if that for your eyes to get used to wearing them.

I've currently got three pairs, one for daily use when I'm driving etc, ones which are my safety specs at work (yes you can even get prescription safety specs) and my really nice DKNY ones for posh dos. So like I said glasses are nice and if you choose the right pair they can really enhance your looks!

• Lasses rnt a problem I think guys with glasses are really cute but as long as they don't have Harry potter's I personally like the frames that are rectangle but if you feel comfterble with your glasses don't try to change to please others specially girls because if they can't get passed a pair of glasses that makes them superficial and you don't want that

I have glasses and contacts and I like them both but I'm lazzy sometimes and I don't take them out and I go to sleep with them in my eyes wich yes I know it's bad and it really is cause it actually fu*Jed up my vision now I can bearly see with out and e thing. So just own them and you won't have a problem

• no, absolutely not :) they are extremly attractive as long as they suit your face contour . They don't onlt make you attractive its also proven it makes you look smarter and youe more likely to be hired when seeking a job. So yeah glasses are a turn on.

• A lot of girls are into it. Don't worry about it, just make sure the glasses you have are cool.

• No it's not a problem at all.Most recently,i saw this guy I thought was superrrrr attractive with glasses.I thought he was so gorgeous that I gave him my number.So glasses arents a problem at all. :)

• Doesn't really matter at all.

• glasses that suit your face=hot

dorky oldman glasses=adorable

glasses in general=thumbs up.

What Guys Said 4

• My eyes are kinda bad, I only really need to wear stuff at night driving. I used to wear glasses but HATED how they looked, you have to be really careful about the frames you choose so they suit your face. My ex-girlfriend liked them but her views of course are biased, if you ask someone on their opinion they are usually going to say they look fine regardless to not hurt your feelings. I also experimented with regular and gp contacts but those frustrated me too much. I too am considering lasik.

• I NEVER wear my glasses, but when I do my ex loves them. As strange as it is, some girls like it when guys look nerdy. Likewise, some girls with glasses are fine as can be.

• After I got contact lenses I've gotten a lot more of girls .. even though I've been told that I look older and a lot smarter while having them and that they suit me (which I agree).

• No, I wear glasses and I had my first girlfriend at 16. You just have to pick the right frame.

P.S. I'd never put a contact in my eye even if I had to stay single forever.