Guys do you really take that much notice of what lingerie a girl wears?

I need new lingerie but am a bit low on cash at the moment,I feel like I want to have new sexy lingerie on for my man nearly every time I see him,but do guys really take that much notice of lingerie a girl wears?If she got something new would you even notice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and No

I can only speak for myself and two of my friends on this. We remember the presentation. If you incorporate a small waiting time where you tease your guy between you half naked and you naked then, yes he will remember the lingerie in detail. If you go from all your clothes to none of your clothes in less than three minutes then he will never remember what you had on.

P.S. Teasing for longer than 20 minutes should be illegal. :)

Sincerely

The Struggling English Grad Student

What Guys Said 1

• I would notice. I would definitely remember what you've worn before. As long as the same stuff isn't worn like 5 times in a row(unless I REALLY like it) it's not that big of a deal for you to have new stuff all the time.

What Girls Said 2

• It depends on the guy. I've heard different...some guys love lingerie, some guys care more a/b what is underneath and can't wait for it to come off. I have found some cute lingerie @ Ross or other discount stores that didn't cost a bundle.

• I had men who were crazy about lingerie (and a year later he was still remembering the specific piece I wore), but some did not care much. I also find that older guys tend to be more stimulated by the whole process (erotic lingeries is great!), but younger ones tend to take everything off you as soon as possible.