Shoe fetish...does heel size matter?

Guys, does heel size matter? Do you think that the higher the heel, the sexier? I personally loveeee wearing super high 5.5/6 inch heels...is that too much or do you find that attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• its no fetish for me, but... yah, the higher the heel, the sexier she looks somehow... brings teh calf muscles out, makes the stockings fill out nicer...

heh heh (I sound like a pervert, lol)

What Guys Said 7

• I love High Heels, the higher 5.5 + are definitely a turn on for me, guess what I have a shoe fetish. Am I the only one?

• Heels don't strike me as particularly appealing. I like a girl with a decent comfort/style ratio, leaning more on comfort shoes. No shoes in the bedroom though muahahaha...

5.5-6inch heels? that's very high and awkward IMO. but if that's your fetish go for it f*** what haters say.

• The heel doesn't matter to me, since I would prefer an open sandal.

But I'm the wrong audience... foot fetish. But how common is heel fetish anyway?

I thought the idea of the heel was to affect the buttocks.

• I love high heels.

• It depends how tall you are. I think they are sexy, and you must be kinky if you're wearing them, which is good.

• Heel higher than 4inches is a big turn on for me. I like stilettos.

• higher the heel the more erotic I find

What Girls Said 2

• I love heels too. But I find that European men appreciate women in heels more than North-American men =(

• no need to teach me what kind of boots or shoes to wear. Half of my hallway is stuck with shoes. And I agree on the leather. Leather boots over the knee are quiet popular now too ;)

• I love strappy pumps but the solid closed toe pump always looks classy. Leather thigh highs? Ugh, my favorite!

• I love high stelletos and I really love 6-7 inch open toed sandals