Has anyone else noticed it before?

The look in a persons eyes of the one you love that just shows that they are completely honestly in love with you? Might sound crazy but I believe the eyes show the truth, what the person truly feels, and in a sense a gateway to the soul. So have you encountered that look in the persons eyes where it's like their eyes sparkle and look like their attention and priority is completely devoted to you? Like they are the one and you are the one for them? It's a different look in their eyes from anything else, something unique and special that it seems was saved for that person and moment? A look that shows that the smile they wear for you is real and how they feel is real?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen it in my guy's eyes :) I love it

• I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices it, makes me feel less crazy. Although she makes me feel crazy anyways, crazy for her.(: It's amazing, isn't it? Makes you feel special and worthwhile?

• Does it happen often? or just with somone special?

• with something special, doesn't have to be from a gift or anything specific though, one time I found my lost turtle and I was so happy I cried like there was no tomarrow

What Girls Said 2

• I have witnessed it in my boyfriends eyes. The second time my brother met him... my brother said to me..."He really likes you, he is very different than your other boyfriends." the look makes you feel amazing :).

• I haven't notice it. But I believe that the eyes show the truth.

What Guys Said 2

• you never heard the saying the eyes are the windows of the soul?

• I don't think anyone's noticed that before.