Girls: do you notice when a guy changes his style

i realize if a girl likes you, she likes you for you. I get that, style included

but when a guy changes his style FOR HIMSELF. do you notice in a positive or negative way?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am assumming that you do not mean a change in style from business suits to football jerseys every day . If you mean a realistic change then women do pay attention to a guy's style and sometimes we even date a guy because his style is appealing or is a style we are already attracted to. If you are not in a long term relationship or dating someone that you love right now then definitely make the change for yourself even if it doesn't attract as many women because now the woman that you do attract will really like you for you. If you are in a relationship then here are a few options. You know your girl better than I do so see which one would work on her. 1. Find a pic in a magazine of a guy that has the style you want to change to, somehow get that in front of her and see what she says. 2. Slowly change your style over a few weeks/months and see what she says about each change if anything at all. 3. Include her in your style change. Women do this all the time. We show men two pairs of jeans both of which we already like and then ask them which one looks better with the outfit, we don't care which one they pick cause we already picked both lol. 4. This one is obvious, just pick a day to change your style and wear what you like if you know your girl is a risk taker and not against change, especially if she is big on her own individual style, if she already loves you she will respect it.

• funny, I just used the same sort of answer on a girls question about which dress she should use for a formal

What Girls Said 4

• if it's for himself then it would be a positive because the guy would be doing something to make himself better and change a little. this way he wouldn't seem like he just doesn't care of what he looks like... in a good way of course :)

• I would say it depends on how extreme his style change is...but mostly I notice that kind of thing in a positive way.

• It depends if I like it or not ;)

• Yes, I think it's positive. he's caring about his appearance

What Guys Said 0