Casual - Semi Formal dresses?

So.. semi's just around the corner for us,

& my friends & I did a dress swap. It was mandatory, & we swapped with two friends, so we had two dresses to choose from.

I got two really cute, simple dresses.

which brings me to my dilemma.

WHICH ONE!?!

check out my profile, & let me know.

personally, I'm leaning towards the red one. The other one's more of a going-out-for-dinner dress.. but either one could work.

The picture of my hair's what my friend calls a French Twist, and id have it starting above one ear, and then having it wrap all around my hairline to the other ear, where id put a bow on it. A bow that matches with the dress's theme, obviously.

Semi's on the 12th of February, so, if I got results before that.. fantasmic! :D.

thanks, kids :D

• Dress a.
  • Dress b.

Most Helpful Guy

• A makes you look fat. Not a fan of B but its the lesser of two evils here.

What Guys Said 6

• The red one looks super sexy on you I think, especially with the long dark hair and the eyes. All goes together beautifully =)

• i wanted to inform about dress B before I saw this poll cause it caught my eye, I like this model, and it's super gorgeous on you, the red one is very simple, so forget about it, choose B!

• Dress A hands down

PS . I like your display name its really cute

• Red ;)

• Now, I don't know much

Both broadly, or on dresses

But A seems to bloat

• voltaire: I was offended. Very much so, actually. Comments about looking fatter aren't usually taken well... that's common knowledge. Duh!

watch what words you use so that you don't spark a fire.

iheartnicole: thanks for the support, :).

• Well, miss, I'm sorry

Should have told me it bothered

Would have explained it

• A is super cute. B is super ugly.

What Girls Said 4

• The dresses don't really do your figure justice and I can tell your figure is nice. I would try taking the red one in a bit, I think it might just be the picture but it flows out (it doesn't make you look fat though, it just looks like the dress is too big). The other dress also looks like its too loose for the style of the dress, it seems your friend is a bit bigger than you. For a semi formal I'd chose the red probably but the other dress is a lot cuter.

• the red one is super cute

• dress a definitely. dress b reminds me of an office dress

• tough. the red one seems to make you look a little bigger around the stomach area (don't be offended, its an illusion the dress is making). whereas the black and white one does not seem like its for dancing... it seems like an outfit just to go out to dinner in. you know?

i would suggest wearing the red one then.. but you can take into consideration wearing a belt around the waist area. just a suggestion.