Guys what do you notice first in a girl?

just wondering is it her smile, eyes, hair, etc...

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep in mind that the order in which we (or at least I) notice things isn't exactly a choice, it all happens in an instant and it's just kinda how we (or I) are/am wired. First I notice figure in general, and I don't mean I need her to be a twig, just in shape. Then I notice the face, a cute face is usually pretty important. Then, personality.

The misconception is that we place more value on looks simply because we notice them first, which isn't the case. I've had extremely hot girls turn me off with their personalities, and I've had not so good looking girls "wow" me with them.

What Guys Said 6

• Well typically the "first" thing I notice is that she's a girl, and then instantly my brain wakes up from whatever I was doing and first observes her smile, then her eyes, then her hair, and then her body.

• I would say face as a whole. If she has a cute face she's got my attention

• I look at her eyes

Eyes say a lot about you

So I've found, at least

• Face and ass.

• eyes and height

• If she has big wavy or curly hair, then I'd say hair.

What Girls Said 1

• most likely what ever catches there attention