I think I'm only attracted to guys that are smarter than me...is that weird?

idk why but I just love it when I meet guys who are smarter than me and actually pose a challenge...how do you feel about this, ladies? Guys, are you ever attracted to girls that are clearly smarter than you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally yes, I am attracted to girls that are as smart or maybe even smarter than me, as long as they aren't condesending. I had a University Physics class, and we had an assignment to do, usually I do the entire assignment myself and just right the others names on it, but this time a girl in my group had already completed the entire assignment, I was like WTF OK, can I check your work if you don't mind. LOL She gives it to me I look it over and find two things wrong with the entire assignment, she points out that my logic is flawed and explains why? OMg twice O.O! omg, then she appolgized, she didn't mean to be rude; she wasn't rude in the slightest. I ended up tracking her down using the school roster, it took some time omg, She really intreged me, and I found that HOT! She wanted to go to Japan and get a masters in mathematics, I LOVE when girls can do math well or reason scientificly.

VERY HOT!

What Guys Said 6

• no, I like girls who are dumb as rocks

• Cus chicks dig an alpha male. He's gotta be intelligent. He's gotta have cut abs, sexy hair, chiseled jawline, and a degree from Harvard. Oh, he's gotta be rich and be highly demanded by girls.

Cus chicks dig an alpha male. the biggest stud in the barn.

• i disagree. I'm simply attracted to guys who are intelligent. forget cut abs, sexy hair, chiseled jawline, a Harvard degree, and wealth. if you think that's really what women care about, you're sorely mistaken.

• Dude, your username reminds me of my friend's name (Big Dick Rick).

• Girl, do I have the guy for you! His name is Marty LeDoocheBag, he graduated from a local community college and dominates trivial pursuit! Boy, can he stir up an intelligent conversation! Too bad his sexy beer belly, 3 chins, and untamed body hair drives just about every woman off the curb! But I'm glad I found a girl who doesn't care about shortcomings, so my friend Marty LeDoochebag will finally have a companion on his journey to trivial perfection!

P.S. He loves pork rinds and couch naps.

• I wish this were true for every girl.

• have you found that most girls don't like to date guys that are smarter than them?

• i can walk the talk but talking is like walking.

• So do I, used to dumb myself down to fit in. Smart, articulate and ambitious doesn't get you laid or a solid girlfriend?

• Yes, I can be attracted to girls who are smarter than me, as long as they are no arrogant. But I'm very smart myself, anyway, so its hard to find such lady.

• are you attracted to a lot of guys?

• not alot, no.

• i like smart girls, good job ;-)

• haha thanks :)

• I've never met a girl who's smarter than me.

• well clearllllllly we haven't met ;)

• haha that's a good one

What Girls Said 4

• i looooove intelligent guys. it's such a turn on. an intelligent conversation is hard to come by, so I just love when a guy can impress me with his witts. when a guy practically knows everything about anything, it's incredible. so, I know how you feel sweetheart. :] it's awesome.

• I like guys who can challenge me since I'm at the top of my class and only one can, and that would be my boyfriend :)

• smart guys are hot.

• Not weird at all. I don't like too much smarter than me though. I dated a guy who was so intellectual that he was totally clueless when it came to everyday things, that wasn't very fun. So I prefer my intelligence level or slightly above. But yeah, intelligence is a HUGE turn-on. :) Don't know why, but when a guy can text and use the correct two/too/to, you're/your, their/there it's awesome.