How do you know if girls "look" at you or find you attractive?

i don't find myself attractive for some reason and that leads me to think that others don't either. So I was just wondering if there was a way to tell if girls "look" at me or find me attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately, you cannot simply reduce ALL women's reactions, looks, mannerisms to one concise reason. NOTHING will girls is black and white. You see, women are like puzzles. the paths always changing. dead ending. They are all very intricate and fickle of mind. I change mind so often. About this guy, about that guy, on to the next guy.. Sometimes a girl may look away even if she does find you attractive. I know I get really shy and awkward when I'm around hot, attractive guys. Y'all are really intimidating. I go to a school where the male to female ratio is something like 10 to 1. I walk by hot guy after sexy tall hot guy all day, every day, its overwhelming! I know I'm an attractive female but I find it difficult to approach guys in this context. I really admire a guy who cares to take some initiative. show he has confidence in himself. You don't have to be a creep or a douchebag, just be nice to her and compliment her and take deep breaths. When you meet someone and they make you feel attractive they will bring out the mojo in you never knew you had. ..some little lady might think you're just dreamy right now and be too afraid to function properly around you. if this doesn't work...fake it. there's a fine line between swagger and insecurity. people won't know the difference.

What Girls Said 2

• yeah, if she's smiling at you or laughs quietly if you're telling a joke to someone else, she's digging you... eye contact is huge too

• lol I know what you mean

it's probably the same thing as when you look at a girl - you don't want her to know you're staring at her

What Guys Said 1

• Basics are: they ask you a lot of questions that show they are interested in who you are beyond the obvious. They make eye contact with you longer than normal and smile tilting their head and they talk in connotations that is different in variation than they do when they talk to other friends and guys. It's not perfect but it often applies in my experience and observations.