Girls do you prefer messy hair or uniform hair?

do you like messy styles or uniform clean cut styles on guys ? which do you think would suit me best ? (this is hairstyles)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• Messy! As long as it is clean messy. Oily hair is not attaractive but bed head...mmmmm! A guy friend of mine who I never really found too attractive came to school one day with the messiest bed hair and I was like whoa! He is kind of really hot combs should be outlawed!

• Messy is good, within reason lol If you have pictures of some of the hairstyles you're considering, that might help. I think you could pull off both, but it depends on what kind of look you're going for.

• i like messy hair on guys :) it guys guys the effortless "i just wokr out of bed look and still look hot" lol it just looks like he isn't trying too hard :/

• I prefer messy...

I think you could pull off either,but probably the messy better imo.It'd make you look laid back and relaxed...

I'm just going by style.If you're one of those dressy guys then you should probably go for uniform

• Well I like your hair in your picture, but Messy is good to. [=

• I think messy is sexy on guys.and by the pics I think you would look good with massey hair.

• I guess it depends on the guy, but probably messy. On you, hot. (saw the pics)

What Guys Said 0