What do you think about a lip ring?

What's your opinion on a girl who has a lip ring/ lip pierced on one side. Not in the middle. And not multiple ones. Just one ring to the side.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say that it's absolutely adorable. Then again, I love piercings on girls (tasteful ones) and tattoos as well (again, tasteful).

• See I have 11 piercings. 5 in each ear and right side of my nose. My friend and I got drunk and kinda pierced my lip. I've been piercing for a few years and surprisingly did well peorcing my lip intoxicated. I only ask ppls opinions because I dnt wanna look like a fool in front of this guy I like :p

What Guys Said 3

• For me, it's probably verging on what I'd call 'too much'

• Hey you've answered one of my questions b4! Or I answered one of yours. I can't remember. How come you think ts too much? Does it turn you off when they have their lip pierced?

• i don't know, its not a turn on. But its not a turn off. Personally I'm not a fan of piercings, basically ears and navel are what I like, even then only a few of them on the ears.

Its odd, a single lip piercing wouldn't make me say "no" to a girl if the oportunity presented itself. But at the same time, neither would it incline me to say "yes"

• Hoop-Gross

Stud-I can deal with it. I'd rather it not be there though.

• so no matter what. It's pretty much a turn off huh? Do most guys feel this way bout lip rings?

• Thank you:) it's a little too late for that though :/

If I ever decide to take it out it should heal up fine. No scarring.

I'm the type of person who loves to pierce. Sucks that most guys don't like it.

• Is it at least a stud? If not, :(.

• I don't like them on girls. Why ruin a pretty face by poking holes in it. Ears or belly button is OK but no other piercings

What Girls Said 6

• it's cute, I wanna get one :)

• To be honest I don't like em.

• I've been a fan of lip peircings...just never mustered up the umph to do it though. :/

• I don't like rings, but having a little diamond stud is cute

• if you can pulll off the look, it's awesome. unfortunately it wouldn't work with me

• if the guy really like you he won't have a problem with it. I had my lip when I was in grade 8 both hoop and than I switched to a stud and he hates piercings but he still dated me because it's something that can easily be taken out

the guy I'm seeing now can't deal with piercings because he gets a freak ot from them but he has gotten use to it seeing as I have my clavicles down.

every guy is different