Is having a cute face a bad thing?

I just turned 19 today, and I'm starting to think that I really don't look my age, I only look about 16 in the face. I always get called cute by people, and I dunno, for once I wanna be called hot or sexy, or just anything other than cute =/.

So I'm wondering, do you prefer a girl to have a cute face, like small features and big puppy dog eyes and an innocent look about her, or do you prefer her to have a sexy face that makes her look her age, with features such as sultry eyes or something that makes her look really flirty? I mean I guess it depends on the girl, but just in general if you had to pick one, which would it be? Also how can I look less 'cute' and more my age in the face?

Also, I swear I put this in the 'Other' category, so I'm not sure what's going on there =/

Most Helpful Girl

• I swear when my boyfriend and I first met, he thought I was, "Awww, she's so cute!" - his exact words, and totally started crushing on me. Then when we started dating, he started seeing me, "you were standing there beautiful as the sunset" - his exact words, and fell in love. :)

What Guys Said 8

• you're sexy imo. I like cute tho myself. GAG is messing up the categories lately, it happened to me and a lot of other people, we get your frustration concerning it.

• Cute and sexy can go hand in hand, but no it's not bad. And at your age, your face will soon become less rounded N more older looking. When that happens, "cute" girls get HOT, much more than non-cute ones. I say you're ahead of the game. As far as looking older, full makeup can do that, base, shadow, eyeliner, mascara...

• Enjoy it while you can, because women who are older than you spend thousands and thousands trying to recapture that "cute" look.

• but I look too young, I hate it

• If that's your picture in the profile, no you don't. You look like a young Allison Janney, maybe. And seriously, when you are older, you'll be looking back at photos of yourself going "I can't BELIEVE I wanted to look older! What the hell was I thinking?"

If you want to look older, without doing anything to your face, try wearing a different type of outfit. Something more staid & mature. A smart business suit, perhaps? Something that says smart, confident, successful as they all come with age.

• I think cute is hot :p

• What's your bodyfat percentage? I think the term 'cute' is closely related to bodyfat percentage, for example a slightly chubby guy would look more cute than a completely ripped guy with only 3% bodyfat. Also your clothes have to do a lot with your cuteness, wear more scandalous dresses and high heels to reduce the 'cute' factor with 'sexy' if you're concerned about it. Remember cuteness on girls is not necessarily a bad thing

• Well I'm skinny, I just have kind of big eyes and a round face, which makes me look younger..

• ur hot, cute, sexy and beautiful all in one steamy package ;]

• Cute is better than hot or sexy.

• you're cute

• DAM YOU! :'(

• Obviously I was playing around, some people on this site can't understand jokes or sarcasm I swear to god -_-

• That's much better, and you're pretty

What Girls Said 4

• I've been told that I look like 16 (my real age is WAY past that...) I guess right kind of makeup can make you look older without looking overdone. I sort of gave up on looking "hot" and "sexy" because that's not really "me" you know..sorry I'm not helping much :( Also, I swear I put my question in "flirting" and the system put it in the "sexuality" section. haha...the system's messed up, I guess

• HAHA.. no honey.. you will retain your youth in your old age.. it is inconvenient now because you want to look mature but when you turn 40 picking up 35 year old men while other women can't do that you'll be thanking your genetics.. If you drink or go out it will however be annoying to get constantly carded.. lol

• I like it:)

• no it's good.