What's the perfect look, girls?

brunette?blond?wavy or straight hair? tall or not? body'? how many make up?

what kind of style/clothes should she wear? which piercings are okay or hot?

Most Helpful Girl

• You yourself as you are. Everyone has a perfect loook which is unique to them. When you think about it, who is to say what perfect is anyway? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :)

What Guys Said 10

• Brunette, straight hair. Hair to the hips long. Tall but shorter than me. Long legs, that nice curve on waist. Just a little bit less than average size chest. Regular clothes but tight ones. Shirt and jeans are just perfect. Nothing fancy. Little to no make-up. If some than it should look like she has no. Pierced ears are OK. Bellybutton as well. More piercing just does not work with me.

• Long dark, naturally wavy hair. Green eyes, and a bit of eye makeup. Slender features, full red lips, high cheek bones. Sparse dark eye shadow and eyeliner, mascara and whatever else she wants. Fit body, 32C-34D breasts, nice heart shaped ass, about 5'5"-5'7" in height. Tight, dark clothing. Fitting to show her shape, conservative enough to not reveal everything.

• Bunettes and blonds are very sexy. Straight hair. Height doesn't matter. Body doesn't matter, just not 4 foot boobs or a "caution wide load" ass. Make-up is a no-no! Maybe a little bit of eye-liner or whatever its called. Casual clothes are nice, nothing too dressy unless on special occasion like dates or whatever. Giant hoop earings are also a no-no. Keep them small-ish. No eye piercings or other facial piercings. Don't be too flashy.

• I don't think that you can just say there is a perfect look for all "girls". I think that you should dress and look the way that makes YOU feel best. Guys that like YOU will approach you because they like you and not something that you are just trying to be to get attention.

• I didn't mean that in this way..

I just wanted to know what the most guys like ;)

• Straight hair, pale or light tan, tall, long legs, B cup, big round butt, blue or brown eyes.

• I like brunette, straight hair. Girl should be shorter than me but taller than me if girlfriend. Bodyfat 15-20%, natural makeup/as little as possible. Slightly revealing clothes. Some piercings OK, don't go overboard

• I like it ALL! ;-) Just as long as the girl looks true to her personality.

• Long Hair don't care what color it is. Green, Blue, or Hazel Eyes:)tight jeans with some vans. Not a lot of makeup just maybe some fruit flavor lipstick:D A pierced Tongue hot lol and shorter of course I don't want to be looking up Lol

• The ugly truth is accually being revealing I mean the other answers are right but what guys like are butts and boobs! And showing skin but it has to be at the right time not at dinner and not on dates but when having fun.

• YOU! OMG YOUR PERFECTION! (stalker alert )

• haha extremly credible :P

• oh should I believe that now?

when yes, THANKS A LOT (:

Im flattered ;)

• Maybe... Don't judge me! lol but IF I did I'd be a friendly stalker :D

What Girls Said 2

• for hair.. it depends on the girls face. usually brunettes suit a lot of girls. for height, doesn't matter much cause that's someone you can't change unless you want to be taller. DRINK MILK. :D & body, average. there's some weight charts online that tells you how much you should weigh . & for makeup, don't put on too much cause if you put on WAY too much NOBODY will recongize you when you take it off. for clothes .. uhm.. problaby whatevers your style is good, you've got to be your own person. for piercings problaby ears, tongue, monroe & nose should be fine. :)

• There is no "perfect" look, everyone is different in looks, personality, and opinions. It's what makes all of us unique! No one is perfect, just perfectly imperfect