Natural or non-natural? Long or short hair?

So guys, do you prefer, the full on make-up look, the natural hardly any make-up on look or no make-up at all? and also, do you prefer a girl with long locks or short?

Most Helpful Guy

• If a girl has some curves & has one something figure flattering on, especially with a defined waistline, like a belted or tucked in shirt, I'm gonna LOOK! I think long hair & some makeup done subtlely where the girl looks natural is the prettiest, but there's nothing a girl can do with her hair or makeup to amke me NOT look... However, if the girl looks like someone I could approach & I talked to her and found her nice, she could be wearing anything, have any kind of figure or hair & makeup style & it wouldn't matter...

What Guys Said 6

• Natural hardly any make-up on look or no make-up at all both work with me. Full make up is usualy too much! And I just love long hair! Love it so much!

• Hardly any make up. Real hair. Real body. The more fake you look, the more turned off I am because I keep on wondering what you look like with the fake stuff off you and why your wearing it.

Longer hair preferred.

• I prefer not too much makeup. Plenty of makeup always loses my interest. O 4 hair, I like girls with long hair, but not girls with hair down to their bottom :D.

• natural and healthy long hair...i love seeing girls in eyeliner and some lipstick with a fresh face with no other makeup...

• Long hair, natural look.

• Long hair & full makeup not done to heavily is prettiest, but I can go for any & all...

What Girls Said 1

• It does make me giggle to see all these men who like girls to wear hardly any make up! You do realize that the majority of females who wear 'hardly any make up' are wearing loads to LOOK natural don't you? And a lot of females who don't put on any would be invisible to you because they don't look nearly as good as they do wearing it? Just saying...