How do you book a professional photographer?

Anyone know? Like, if you wanna model or just have pro pictures of yourself for whatever purpose, where do you find them? Obviously you talk to them, tell them what you want and book an appointment, but where do you find them?

Any sites or proxy services? If I look on Google its all Wedding photographs, which ain't helpful, hahaha.

Lol at all the wedding photograph ads I'm getting. Not funny guuyyyys, hahaha.

Most Helpful Girl

• Check your local newspaper? They always have ads for them in mine, I don't know about yours though, haha.

And try yelp.com? They'd probably have some, plus reviews and stuff.

What Girls Said 3

• check the yellowbook business and call

• check in the phone book.

• Phonebook

What Guys Said 2

• look at the hipster sites and model mayhem.

you can find some cheap aspiring amateur who stinks at life and wants to build a resume. Chances are they take pictures as well as anyone, since it isn't hard.

• Lol, no, well. Its not easy either, I want the proper treatment, you know. A forreal studio and some included stuff, or whatever goes down. If I wanted an amateur I'd do it myself, hahaha. I'll check out Model Mayhem though, thanks.

• You don't, they find you.