Why do some hot guys choose to be with ugly girls?

If a guy is hot and he can get a hot girl why would he settle for second best. I know that looks are not everything but I mean who wants an ugly girl ? If I was a guy I would pick a smart, classy, girl who is attractive because I don't want to look at someone who is ugly everyday and wish that I have had done better.

ITS EVOLUTION. and don't tell me I am shallow because every human is like this.

Most Helpful Guy

• What I say is, "If you truly love someone, you will find them attractive anyway." Its like my favorite definition of love. Love is total acceptance for who a person is, but most importantly who they become." Unconditional love. If the good looking guy truly loves this girl, she will be beautiful in his eyes.

What Guys Said 4

• You sound really jealous, and immature. What makes her ugly, anyway? And, conversely, what makes you so H-O-T? Your mirror? The amount of guys who try to pick you up (except for the hot guy who likes the supposedly ugly girl)? Its people like you who make this world standstill. Why don't you do some introspection to find out why you feel the way that you do, in order to see what would give you the gall of thinking that way. You should be rejoicing that people find each other, and not scratching your head because it isn't you or someone else you think it should have been.

• As a guy who gets envied by other people and who has a popular fanbase, but with everyone questioning me on why I'm with an "ugly girl," this is what I have to say: it's NOT mandatory to choose a hot girl. I don't think of hot girls as that important when it comes to a serious relationship, let alone having good-looking children (I've seen plenty of "ugly parents" with "goodlooking kids" btw) Having a hot girl is like having a fancy accessory; similar to owning a Bentley, having a mansion, making millions of money, having a Ronnie-Coleman type body, etc. It'd be nice to have some or all of that, but it's not that important. I don't even chase after those ridiculous things because they take my mindset away from my ambition; includes working, dancing, base jumping, cycling, reading, powerlifting, traveling, nature-exploring, etc. So I don't give a shit about having anything fancy; that's what derives actual confidence. What's even worse is that if you think you're entitled to getting either of those accessories, you're not humble (and the humble trait makes up the legs of your confidence,) you're actually arrogant and needy. In fact, when you just be yourself and you don't show any interest to hot girls (because you honestly don't and you could care less if they wanted to be dating you or not,) they usually start finding you attractive and start pursuing you. When you show interest, you start turning your head away from your personal life and start focusing on the hot girls; then you get a "no," in response, as well as being a "creep," in their eyes. In some cases, when a girl is with her group of friends and you approach her with true confidence, she'll most likely say "yes," even if you're with your group of friends behind you.
    To each his own, they say. I myself never wanted/needed a girlfriend during my high school years because I've been more focused on planning my futurelife. Now in my college life, I don't have a hottie, but people get so confused as to why I'm with an "ugly girl" and how I'm confident enough to take pictures with her and post them on social media for others to see us. Here's my answer: your girlfriend's looks don't define how confident you are. I've also known plenty of hot girls with insecure, self-proclaimed "nice guys," (you know the ones who think they're magically gonna make womens' lives better and by sweeping away the "assholes?" Yeah, I'm talking about them, the ones who fake their niceness into getting what they want.

• They go for ugly girls because that particular girl has something the hot girls don't have.

• may be she may good girl or she may be ugly by her face but hot in her body

What Girls Said 5

• This question doesn't say much for your character. Love has absolutely nothing to do with looks. I think people have shit for brains when they sit there and think we should all look like Angelina Jolie or Brad Pitt. Everyone claims being different is a great thing, but when it comes to how we look, their hypocritical. That "guy" isn't settling for second best. Because someone doesn't look good to you doesn't mean their ugly to the rest of the world. Sure looks matter to a degree. I'll be the first to admit that if I don't think a guy looks the least bit cute to me, I'm not too likely to want to kiss him. But, I use my own "hotness" scale, not the worlds. I could care less if the world thinks he doesn't look good, as long as I do. And.every human is not like that. You are shallow.

• Have you ever heard the saying '' One mans trash is another mans treasure '' ? Well apply that saying to your question . I don't think anyone has to tell you that your shallow because your question tells it all. While it is true that no one wants to be with someone that they find ''unattractive'' it is also true that beauty means different things to all sorts of people. Someone may not be looker to you , but who's to say that they won't be sexy to me. I think as you get older and we all began to mature we start seeing things for what they are and not what we want them to be. I think you should eat a bowl of humble soup and learn to bite your tongue a bit or you just might be that ugly girl someday.

• To someone else, she maybe be the ugly girl, but to another, she's an unbelievably beautiful girl.

• beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I understand what you mean though, only thing is if they are with that ugly girl then she must must have an AMAZING personality and that's why he is with her

• i remember I went shopping with my parents and we saw a beautiful japanese woman walking with her partner. turned out that the fella was overweight and his teeth were bad. my parents just whispered to me: L.I.B. --->LOVE IS BLIND!

lols.

• Lol. maybe the guy was rich.

• Haha of course. they were carrying gucci & vivienne westwood shopping bags!