Whats the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you?

When I was in 8th grade, I sharted while playing basketball. The hot girls at the time were watching us : /

Most Helpful Girl

• In year 11(so I was 16) I was on a school trip to the south of france and everything had been going well and I had so far had a great time. On the last day of the trip the boys in my class where playing football on the campsite/hotel green, so me and the other girls decided to join in. I was put in goal even though I was wearing a dress... I managed to make a great save and I was so proud of myself that I was jumping up and down until by accident I tripped and and a wire got caught on my halter neck dress. I managed to rip the strap and stand up and my dress fell to the floor... leaving me standing me staning in my biki pants and the worst part was that I wasn't wearing a bra that day because I did not want the straps to show, so I was totally topless...all the guys burst out laughing so I grabbed my dress and ran back to my room...literally the fastest I have ever ran in my life. and thank god after that incident nothing that bad has ever happened to me again and I hope it never will.

What Girls Said 3

• Awhile back it's snowing/raining while I was waiting at the bus stop to go to school, so it was really slippery outside. When the bus came I was the last one to get on and I slipped. I almost fell, but I caught myself. In my head I was so happy that nobody saw. Then outta know where one hot guy on the bus yells "I SAW THAT!"

I thought it was funny as hell, but I was embarrassed at the same time. ^^;

• I broke my black glasses in Law the day before yesterday and now I`m wearing my pink one`s which are pretty cool but it was so embarassng when my glasses broke

I`ve hit into so may guys without watching where I`m going and all they do is laugh :/

• LOL

What Guys Said 0