Guys, hoodies on girls?

Ok I really love hoodies, and I usually wear mine with skinny jeans to create a balance, but my question is do you guys think that the hoodie skinny jean combo is cute?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's cute. Very cute actually.

But personally speaking I would advise you to

a, stand out. If hoodies is what you really feel comfortable in, you don't have to change it, but try something crazy-sexy-cool to go along with it and make yourself more apealing and not just cute. You see wayfarers are awesome, but practically EVERYONE has a pair. The look loses its WOW factor. You can look cuter with a crazy head band with a white/pink/black hoodie and matching bright pink pumps lets say. You can wear a studded jacketlike hoodie, very common from H&M and wear it with high strap heels and layer it well with a cool looking shirt. Also experiment with cargo pants and bell bottoms. Sometimes they actually make you look amazing when paired with a hoodie. Even a matching nail polish or lipstick to your hoodie does wonders.

b, change the entire look. Find an alternative. That Miley Cyrus Fly on the wall long vest

link

Try to improvise.

But ultimately its essential that you feel happy, comfortable and confident every time you dress up. Keep that in mind. If you don't feel like it, it will effect your confidence.

which is a BAD BAD thing. So do what feels right, simple :)

What Guys Said 11

• first of all, by the looks of your pic, I think youd look so damn adoreable wearing anything, so don't get over conscientious about a hoody and jeans.

secondly, I don't like to judge a girl much about what she wears. Its about attitude and personality, etc.

• yea why not? Men like down to earth kind of girls so if you feel that is your fashion be proud. =D

• works for me

• EXTREMELY! It's BEYOND cute & stylish...

• i prefer hoodies and leggings on girls. So yeah, hoodies are awesome all the way around.

• Who cares, wear what you want.

• ya

• Love that combination. Really sexy. I have a thing for girls who wear hoodies with the hood up paired with jeans. Especially if she wears flip flops with it but that's a bonus

• Yep definitely :) I love my hoodie too!

• if the girl is pretty like you they'll look good in anything they wear

• yea girls can look extremely cute in a hoodie...but make sure to show off your figure of your upper body sometimes to

What Girls Said 5

• Lol, we have a similar sense of style. I think it looks fine, cute and comfy = )

• sounds adorable. hoodies FTW. :3

• lol I do the same thing. Hoodies and skinny jeans my best friends :]

• I wear hoodies+skinny jeans but quite frankly I couldn't give a damn what guys like.I do it for me,not for them.

• im a hoodie and jeans girl too :)