Beautiful Women and not so hot guys that like to hang with them...

So I am not the best looking guy in the world. I have come to terms with it. I still like to hang with my beautiful and nice female friends even though I know that I have no chance of anything more than just an occasional chat. What do you ladies think of guys like me? It's an odd question but my curiosity gets the better of me.

Most Helpful Girl

• when I'm 80 I won't giv a sh*t what I or you look like. looks start to fade with each passing year. yes looks are cool but at the end of the day you want somebody who is caring, spontaneous and make you laugh. there is a need for substance. god forbid I went blind and I had a super hot husband with nothing but wind between his ears. to put it simply I would take a guy who was "not the best looking" over someone gorgeous if he was the one who made me happy.

also many girls become jealous of all the attention ther guy gets if he is modled after the statue of david. women find that emotinally draining and so you are definitly not at a loss, at all I assure you.

What Girls Said 3

• well I think that you're being too pessimistic. if you put yourself in the friend zone there's no way were going to pull you out of it.. I love having guy friends though, and I don't always go out with the hottest people ever.. but girls need male friends no matter what.

• the charisma of a man plays the big role for them, for me the guy might be attractive and even good looking but when he starts talking I wish he would just shut-up, the charisma and character determines everything.

• you're a great friend

• Why would any man want to be friends with a woman?

What Guys Said 1

• All the girls who I hang out with are totally beautiful, and they don't consider me any good looking most of the time, or at least, totally opposite of their type. But they don't really think of that at all. Although I must say, if you go out of your way to befriend beautiful girls just for the sole purpose of being around beautiful girls, that's pretty odd.